top of page
Time & Location
Sep 04, 2021, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Ames Lake, Ames Lake, WA, USA
About the event
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED WEDNESDAY 6-8PM SATURDAY 9-11AM MEET AT THE BEACH
Come make a positive impact on the community, get a great arm/core workout and enjoy meeting your neighbors as we work together keeping Ames Lake healthy.
We are off to a great start and are inviting you to join us. We need volunteers for Saturday morning and Wednesday evening to help pull/cut lily pads. We are focusing on the North End. Please sign up on the date(s) you are available.
- There will be drinks! And snacks!
- Remember to protect yourself from the sun (waterproof sunscreen and sun protection clothing and hats).
- If you have not been vaccinated please wear a mask and maintain social distance from other volunteers.
- Meet at the beach lot with your kayak, paddle board, canoe or any watercraft you have.
- WHAT TO BRING: Yourself and a kayak/paddle board/dinghy. A pair of scissors can be handy for the well-established lily pads, and lots of water to stay hydrated. Bring a big bucket (plastic laundry bins work really well!) if you can. We do have some to share.
bottom of page